Jays Janitorial provides green cleaning and eco-cleaning services to offices and commercial buildings across the Seattle metro area. Call now (425) 381-2959
We Are Committed To The Environment
What makes Seattle great?
Ask 100 Seattleites, and most will agree...
It's the lifestyle.
Seattle abounds with beautiful shorelines that go on for miles, forested suburbs, and snow-capped mountains, to top things off; it's a quick drive to the sun-soaked skies of eastern Washington state.
Seattle's natural environment is world-class. We love that, and we are passionate about preserving it.
At Jays Janitorial, we take our responsibility to the environment and our staff seriously. That's why we pride ourselves on using cleaning products that don't harm the environment or people.
Environmentally Friendly Chemicals
We use biodegradable products made from renewable plant resources (not oil-based) and carry a legitimate science-based environmental certification, whenever possible.
- Green Cleaning product certified – for reduced environmental impact
- Made almost totally from renewable plant resources rather than oil-based ingredients
- Readily biodegradable
These chemicals are effective on dirt and germs but safe on the environment.
Systems Designed To Minimize Waste
We foster sustainability.
All our cleaning processes are developed with the environment first in mind.
We put the environment foremost, and you can see it at every stage of our business — we take into account water consumption, detergent use concentration, and even distance traveled by our team.
Here are a few ways we practice what we preach:
- Minimization of Chemicals — We train all of our cleaners to use chemicals safely, responsibly, and economically. Including safe disposal practices of cleaning products
- Water Conservation — We refined our cleaning processes to prevent unnecessary water usage and limit wastage
- Recycling — We work with our customers helping them implement recycling systems in their workplace or office. For example, in the past, we have supplied and installed recycling stations and arranged 'blue lid' bins from Waste Management. For one of our eco-conscious customers in Bellevue, we introduced pod-recycling bags to collect their used Nespresso coffee pods and drop them off once per month at a UPS store for shipping (the capsules are then shredded, melted down and turned into new aluminum products)
- Waste Reduction — We love recycling, but we choose to go one better. Our cleaning product dispensing system works to minimize excess packaging, and we steer clear of single-use materials and plastics that take hundreds of years to break down
We are always seeking to partner with likeminded customers who share our ideas.