Building Cleaning Services focusing on common areas, foyers, lobbies, bathrooms, and car parks in Seattle Bellevue, WA. Hassle-free, proactive service for Building Managers. Call for a quote today (425) 381-2959.
Building Cleaning Services Seattle Bellevue
Protect your assets, don't take chances when it comes to hiring a cleaning company to look after your building.
We work closely with building property managers and ownership boards to clean commercial, residential, and mixed-purpose buildings across the Seattle Bellevue area.
Jays Janitorial offers a hassle-free service to property managers and building owners — we operate in the background. On-site supervision and frequent inspections mean we catch any small issues before they turn into significant problems.
We employ a permanent staff — we are not a franchise, and we do not sub-contract — this means we exercise more control over our staff and are directly accountable to you.
Otherwise stated: we keep our promises to you.
Building Cleaners That Focus On The Little Things
Most of our professional building customers come to us after experiencing the following common problems:
• Existing cleaners became complacent, doing only the bare minimum each service
• Cleaners taking no initiative — following the checklist too literally (or simply ignoring it altogether)
• Cleaning company under-staffing the building (both limited cleaning staff & supervisor inspections)
• Cleaning staff unwilling to do the little things — meeting any additional requests with 'pushback'
• Communication problems – hard to contact or non-responsive supervisor from the cleaning company
• Cleaners failing to report property maintenance issues
To solve these problems for Building Owners and Property Managers, Jays Janitorial employs a permanent team of cleaners for which we are directly accountable.
Our building cleaners are incentivized to report property maintenance issues on first notice, so you catch potential problems early. As a result, you look great to your clients while protecting the building owners' assets and minimizing repair costs.
We want to make your job easier. We bring you solutions, not problems.
How We Do It — An Example
How we do it? Here's one example:
In December, 2003, Jays Janitorial started cleaning a multi-story, multi-building complex in Lake Forest Park. The job included daily cleaning of the building's common areas. The ownership board decided to replace the previous cleaning company after a long period of poor quality and communication.
In our first three months of cleaning, our cleaners went over and above what was required by the 'checklist.' Some of the little extras we did:
- Upon noticing cracked tiles in one of the foyer area restrooms, we arranged for a tile installer to replace the broken tiles. To do so, we obtained three quotes, sourced replacement tiles and grout, met with the tradesperson on-site, and updated the building property manager and ownership board upon completion.
- On another occasion, we arranged for an electrician to replace five burned out light bulbs across two of the building's lobby areas.
- Power washing a balcony area ahead of a 'for sale' inspection (unasked/outside of scope)
The building owners, property manager, and tenants were very pleased because of the improved quality (and gave us 10 out of 10 stars on our most recent customer satisfaction survey).
Rob, the Building Manager, looking after the Lake Forest Park property, no longer had to deal with the weekly cleaning complaints from owners and tenants. Rob could sometimes spend up to 8 hours a week dealing with the various issues at the property. Now he has more time for the important things and has a far better relationship with the building owners and tenants.
Call Us Today Let's Chat
If you are looking for a hassle-free solution, and you want to know how we can make your life easier — please give Jay a call at (425) 381-2959 or fill out the quote request form.